Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fragile Friendships

"Friendships are fragile things and require as much care in handling as any other fragile and precious thing."   - Randolph Silliman Bourne

With the start of a new year I am happy that I have been able to deal with the fact that a someone who I thought was my friend stabbed me in the back and without thinking twice about it.  This persons actions have not gone unnoticed by me or others.  Of course I miss the "friendship" that I thought we had but I know the true you now and I am OK with the way things have ended up.  I am not the type of person that you can continuously run over to make yourself look good.  I will not conform to your way of thinking and I am not scared to voice my opinion if I do not agree with you.  At a time in my life when I could have used a girlfriend to talk to and lean on you were no where to be found and you let your true colors show by going behind my back (or so you thought) and saying things that were totally false and inaccurate.  Not only that you were working behind my back to destroy my career but also my relationship by putting undo stress into my life.  Thankfully, I now know the true you and I hope that you are happy with who you have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment