Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a VERY quick update

Windell and I finally got married on February 18, 2011!!!  We have been talking about it for a while and finally just took the steps to make it final...now I just have to get my last name changed on everything...I guess I will start that process on Monday.

We decided to just go to the court house so we could save some money...we went to Alabama and had a quick little cermony in the judges chambers.  We had dinner with my parents and my sister and her sweetie and stayed the night in Andalusia and came home today.  It was night to get away for a night - even if Windell did forget the suitcase and we had to go buy clothes!!!  LOL 

Tonight is Katie's baby shower and I am looking forward to seeing her and what all she gets for Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment